Civil Trial & Appellate Practice
The Firm’s Products Liability and Major Tort Litigation practice centers on the defense of matters involving significant risk exposure to a wide variety of clients including heavy equipment manufacturing, producers of food processing equipment, power tools, consumer goods, transportation companies and electronics manufacturers. Major claim categories include:
- Products liability/design defect claims;
- Employee liability claims;
- Commercial, industrial and construction site claims;
- Toxic Tort/Environmental cases;
- Elevator, machinery and equipment claims;
- Utilities related injury and damage claims; and
- Serious personal injury and wrongful death claims.
For information concerning product liability issues, please contact Dick Semerdjian.